Number of hires for this Role:
Writing Skills (1 year preferred)
Calling all music enthusiasts! Want to gain experience working in the world of music journalism? Join CaliberTV’s growing global team of music journalists reporting on current events of the alternative music world.
Weekly responsibilities include writing news/blog posts for the website and pitching potential stories to staff editors.
Seeking writers in theses areas:
- Pop Punk
- Hip Hip
Writers will be required to:
- Create write-ups/blog posts for new music, news, and features.
- Provide album reviews within a set deadline.
- Pitch potential stories/editorials to our staff editors.
- Must have proficient writing skills.
- Knowledge of WordPress is a plus, but not required.
- Previous writing experience working for media outlets is a plus, but not required.
- Familiarity with social media such as Instagram Live, Twitter, Facebook, and Discord.
Interested? Email us links to any existing examples of work below.
Filming • Cut Work of Live Videos • Photography
Management • Senior Editor
Filming • Color Grading of Live Videos
Branding • Graphic Design
Website Design & Development