There’s something special about fall. Whether it be the reminiscent memories of Vans Warped Tour, the dreadful return of going back to school, or the cool weather. But don’t worry, you have a lot to look forward to this fall. Through the changes of the seasons, come new tours. Whenever the summer festivals commence, the bands pack up their trailers, band wagons and head home in preparation for their next run. We’re going to give you the run down of the “5 Tours You Won’t Want to Miss This Fall”.
- The Chaos Tour — Featuring: Attila, Chelsea Grin, Emmure, and Sylar
2. I The Mighty, Dayshell, Artifexpered, and Picturesque
3. The Rise Up Tour — Featuring: Memphis May Fire, The Devil Wears Prada, Silverstein, and Like Moths To Flames
4. The Hell In The Hallways Tour — Featuring: Ice Nine Kills, Secrets, Sylar, Out Came The Wolves, and Cover Your Tracks
5. Palisades, It Lives It Breathes, Darke Complex, Blindwish
Be sure to check out these tours if they are coming to your city this fall.